Accreditation is the process of assessing the competence of the Certification Body and is carried out by an Accreditation Body.
National Accreditation Body for Certification Bodies (NABCB)- is internatinaaly recognised National Accreditation body proving accreditation to Certification and Inspection Bodies based on assessment of their competence as per the National Standards and guidelines.
NCCF in collaboration with National Accreditation Body for Certification Bodies has constituted an Accreditation Committee for setting out the Certification and Accreditation requirements procedures for the Certification Bodies performing certification against the NCCF scheme.
Members of Accreditation Committee :
1. Mr. Anil Jauhri , CEO, NABCB
2. Mr. Suneel Pandy, Secretary , NCCF
3. Mr. Sachin Raj Jain, Treasurer, NCCF
4. Mr. A K Srivastava, Executive Director, NCCF
5. Ms. Deepali Rautela, Project Coordinator, NCCF
Documents to be uploaded under this tab are as follows: